So...  

Posted by Dristanel

Gosh, it's been a while. I want to apologize for falling off the face of the earth. Life got crazy, I got unmotivated, etc etc same old story.


However, I'm considering taking back up the blogging venture again. I've been writing articles and blogging commercially now so it'll be good to have something running that's just for me again. Also I noticed Gypsy got her blog up and running again and I'm inspired.

So I'm curious if anyone is still out there! I recently got into the Cataclysm beta and have been tooling around with paladin changes, including healing in heroics with an 85 premade. Yeah. That didn't end well.

What I'm saying is... if you guys are still interested in hearing me blather on, I've got the information. In fact, y'all can share in my pain:



This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at Tuesday, October 05, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

:D You're back! Welcome back! <3

October 5, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Yay! Can't wait to read your stuff again :P

October 5, 2010 at 10:28 AM

Welcome back!!

October 5, 2010 at 10:30 AM
Anonymous  

Welcome back! Your voice has been missed!

October 5, 2010 at 6:43 PM
Anonymous  

Hooray! Welcome back! :D

October 5, 2010 at 8:52 PM

Welcome back! :D Hope things are well again.

October 5, 2010 at 11:41 PM

Post a Comment