Comments Working!  

Posted by Dristanel

Epic facepalming shall be had.

Thank you soooo much Elimeny for catching that!

Evidently this layout disables pages, which makes embedded comments cranky. That makes me cranky, because the Blogger comment page is horribly ugly! I'll figure it out over the next few days, see if I can edit the stylesheet.

This entry was posted on Monday, February 8, 2010 at Monday, February 08, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Test! (So professional, I know.)

February 8, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Whee! Yeah, ol' reliable blogger comments page is very ugly. It's not even that well organized, so you can't say it's form over function... it's just ugly and not particularly useful.

I'm loving your blog! I'm super impressed with the visuals - Even your screenshots fit in with the color theme. Amazing job. From someone who is severely handicapped when it comes to stylesheets and all the website design stuff - bravo!

February 8, 2010 at 6:46 PM

@Miss Medicina - Thank you! I can't take credit for the layout, though I did tweak it a bit to make it slightly more useful. Hoping I can do the same to make it enable pages.

I did however make the RSS icon and the banner myself. The screenshots ain't no thing, just a color overlay set to hue!

February 8, 2010 at 6:57 PM
Anonymous  

Dear Mr Dristanel Healer Person. You are hot and smart and like to heal things. I like to be healed by hot smart things. Marry me. Kthx.

PS - I like pink fluffy sheep.

February 8, 2010 at 7:10 PM

@Anonymous - I love you Rori. <3

February 8, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Post a Comment