1. Start by making a post on your blog if you haven’t already. In it, include a notice about the event as well as a link back to this post.
2. Check out your admiree's blog! Get a feel for their style and content.
3. Look for their event post and leave a comment under an anonymous handle. You want to leave three comments spaced as evenly as possible – one Friday, one Saturday, and one Sunday is a great idea – with a subtle hint as to your identity in each. Take into account the class or subject you blog for, popular topics on your blog, and things that set you apart from others in your niche. If you need help with this, just shoot me an email!
4. Check your event post for comments from your secret admirer! If you have a guess as to their identity, send me an email or write a tweet @physicianslog and I will let you know if you’re close. The first person to guess correctly will win a custom RSS icon for their blog!
5. On Monday, February 15th make a new post announcing your affections (and the name of the person you’ve been stalking all weekend) to the world! Check your fellow bloggers to see who was admiring you!
Above all else, I want everyone to have fun with this. Be creative, and feel free to post more than three comments if you are inspired. But don’t give your identity away too easily!
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to email me at any time.
If for some reason you did not receive an email, please contact me immediately. Otherwise, good luck and have fun!