Let the Blogstalking Commence!  

Posted by Dristanel in ,

Edit: To get around Google's spam filter, I am pasting the bulk of the email here and just sending everyone the name of their assignment. Please respond ASAP so I know you got it!


Over the next hour I will be sending out the emails letting folks know who they get to stalk for the weekend. Yay! No restraining order if they don't know who you are!

I had a far better turnout than I ever expected, with a total of sixteen signups - a perfectly even number! A huge thanks to everyone below:

Anea

Angelya

Deyndor

Elimeny

The Elitists

Gypsy

Jaedia

Khi

Lissanna

Ophelie

Poneria

Shawndra

Syrana

Tamarind

Tarinae

Windsoar


1. Start by making a post on your blog if you haven’t already. In it, include a notice about the event as well as a link back to this post.

2. Check out your admiree's blog! Get a feel for their style and content.

3. Look for their event post and leave a comment under an anonymous handle. You want to leave three comments spaced as evenly as possible – one Friday, one Saturday, and one Sunday is a great idea – with a subtle hint as to your identity in each. Take into account the class or subject you blog for, popular topics on your blog, and things that set you apart from others in your niche. If you need help with this, just shoot me an email!

4. Check your event post for comments from your secret admirer! If you have a guess as to their identity, send me an email or write a tweet @physicianslog and I will let you know if you’re close. The first person to guess correctly will win a custom RSS icon for their blog!

5. On Monday, February 15th make a new post announcing your affections (and the name of the person you’ve been stalking all weekend) to the world! Check your fellow bloggers to see who was admiring you!

Above all else, I want everyone to have fun with this. Be creative, and feel free to post more than three comments if you are inspired. But don’t give your identity away too easily!


If you have any questions, you’re welcome to email me at any time.


Happy blogstalking!



If for some reason you did not receive an email, please contact me immediately. Otherwise, good luck and have fun!

This entry was posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 at Friday, February 12, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

I didn't receive the email!
bossypally at gmail dot com

February 12, 2010 at 8:35 AM

Sent it out again. Let me know if you don't receive it this time!

February 12, 2010 at 8:49 AM

It's a conspiracy!

I did get my email <3

February 12, 2010 at 4:12 PM

I double checked spam folders and such, still not finding the e-mail =(

E-mail's Khi.Tree at Gmail

Also, looks like you might have linked my name to another blog... Mine's http://treeburglar.blogspot.com/ =)

Thanks!

February 12, 2010 at 6:27 PM

I got my e-mail!

February 12, 2010 at 7:10 PM

I got my mail :)

February 13, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Post a Comment